Lucky Patcher has a variety of tools for Android Applications, all of which has a different function and provide you with extra features. These tools are meant for developers mostly who are looking to try out different apps y removing all the restrictions from the apps to inspect the new features of the apps. One of such tools allows you to Remove License Verification from different apps on Android
How To Remove License Verification on Android?
You can try out to remove the license verification from different applications using Lucky Patcher. This can be done on applications that the Lucky Patcher list as License Verification found.
- Open Lucky Patcher.
- Tap on the application for which you are going to remove the license verification.
- Tap on Menu of Patches > Create Modified APK File.
- Tap on APK Without License Verification.
- Select Auto Mode (already selected by default).
- Lucky Patcher will begin creating the modified apk with license verification removed.
- After it completes the process, you will see how many patches were successful and how many weren’t.
- You can then install the APK to find out if the license verification is removed or not.
- If the APK is not successful then you can select Auto mode (Inverse) or Extreme Auto mode and try out again.