Lucky Patcher is an extremely useful app that lets you have some additional features of the apps and games that are locked by default and need to be purchased. The app is actually meant for developers to find new features in the apps and implement them in our own apps. One of such feature is the ability to create a modified APK of an application, which lets you modify the app using the given tools.
How To Create a Modified APK?
Once you download and set up the Lucky Patcher app on your Andriod device, follow this quick guide to create a modified apk of any app that you want.
- Open Lucky Patcher.
- Tap on the application for which you want to create a modified APK.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Tap on Menu of Patches.
- Now, a Create Modified APK File Option will appear, tap on that.
- Select the Patch for Modification of APK.
- Now, check the options for the patches. (If you’re a newbie then it’s better to go with the defaults).
- Tap on Rebuild The App.
- The rebuild process will start and Lucky Patcher will process some files to create the modified APK.
- After the process completes, you can find the modified APK at the default file saving directory which can be found from the settings of the Lucky Patcher.