Lucky Patcher is a very useful app has a lot of different features and tools to offer, that require you to have some knowledge and understanding about how about apps works and is mostly meant for the people who are trying to add new features to their apps without having to make any purchases. There are different patches available for different apps, each of which has its own function and adds something new to the app. You can apply a custom patch and modify the app using Lucky Patcher.
How To Apply a Custom Patch?
Once you have downloaded and imported the Custom Patch for the application/game of your choice to Lucky Patcher, applying a custom patch becomes really easy and you can apply a custom patch just by following this quick guide.
- Open Lucky Patcher.
- Tap on the application to which you are going to apply the custom patch.
- Tap on Menu of Patches > Create Modified APK File.
- Now, tap on CustomPatch-applied APK.
- Tap on Rebuild The App.
- The rebuild process will start and Lucky Patcher will start to create the modified APK with the custom patch applied.
- You can then easily installed the modified APK with the custom patch.