Lucky Patcher lets you use the hidden and locked features of the apps by modifying the APK of the apps, due to which you can easily try out the new features. It is very useful, especially for people who want to try out the features. To create a modified APK of an app, Lucky Patcher requires custom patches for each app using which it is able to modify the apps.
How To Download & Import Custom Patches?
There are actually a couple of ways by which you can download & import custom patches to Lucky Patcher. You can follow either one of them, which you found easiest.
- Visit the Lucky Patcher Custom Patches web page.
- Select the custom patch that you want to import to Lucky Patcher.
- Download the custom patch.
- Now, open the downloaded file using Lucky Patcher.
- Lucky Patcher will automatically import the custom patch.
- Restart the Lucky Patcher app to use the newly imported custom patch.
- Download the custom patch for the application that you wish to patch.
- Once downloaded, locate the downloaded file.
- Open the downloaded file using the Lucky Patcher app.
- Lucky Patcher will import the patch.
- Restart the Lucky Patcher to use the custom patch.