You’re downloading Lucky Patcher APK for Android…
How to install Lucky Patcher?
- Download and open the .APK installer file.
- Give necessary permission by clicking “Allow”.
- When prompted “Do you really want to install the Lucky Patcher?” click “Yes“.
- Wait till the installer prepare installation of original LP app.
- When Security dialog box shows click “Settings” and toggle on “Allow from this Source” and go back.
- Click “INSTALL” and “OPEN“.
- Now uninstall the LP Installer and the app will be ready for use.
Unable to install Lucky Patcher?
When promoted “Blocked by Play Protect” click “Details” and click “Install anyways“. Alternately if you wish to permanently disable¹ this warning:
- Open Google Play Store app.
- From Menu click > Play Protect.
- Turn off “Scan device For Security Threats” and click “OK” to confirm.
Now re-try installing Lucky Patcher it should work now.
1 – Disabling Play Protect might make your mobile device vulnerable to bad 3rd party apps. Proceed with your own discretion.